As we are already in January and Holidays are over I want to write down some wishes from me to you:)
WISHES FROM ME TO YOU:
- NOBODY’S PERFECT: Do not wish for perfection, wish for personal fulfillment. Do not compare yourself to others, you are unique. You just need to find this in you. Then you will see that you don’t need to strive to perfection.
- BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE: Do not confuse that with perfection. It is a different thing. You will never be perfect but you can give everything you have each day. Be the best you can be, have courage and just do it.
- DON’T FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF: Maybe some of you are facing some difficult life situations at this moment and you are feeling very low. I understand you. When my mother died five years ago I was so lost. I didn’t know who I am, what I will do, where to stay and I was feeling so sorry for myself. But I was reading personal growth books from library. And they said: “You and you only are responsible for your life! Nobody else!”. And so I started to practice this every day and I am still doing this. Every day I am telling to myself: “You are responsible! You have the power to change your life and mind!”.
MORE TO THINK ABOUT:
4. MIND AND BODY ARE CONNECTED: I wish you to see that human body is not just a good figure but also a healthy mind. Look at you as a whole. If you are doing sports like crazy and you aren’t working on your mind. Then in the long-term it will show as a bad feeling. Hence, the other way around is the same. If you are reading hundred of books and not doing any exercise it will not be okay.
5. WORK ON YOURSELF: Work harder on yourself then on your job. When you focus on yourself, everything else will follow.
6. STOP AND THINK: Just stop for a moment. Take a time out and think what do I like doing, what is my dream job, what do I want from life. Stop and think if you are happy right now.
7. PLANNING AND CONSISTENCY: Start planning your life, start working on your dreams. Be consistent with work. If you need to learn for school. Learn every day for half of hour. If you need to write a book, write five pages every day. If you want to loose weight, walk half of hour every day.
Stay close for more blog posts this month:) Here is the previous one:)