Hello everyone! This is the fourth Bloganuary post that I did. I started Bloganuary because I have so much more time now. I want to write each day a single post and I want to write about everything I think it may help you a little bit.
4. Bloganuary – Beauty Favourites
Here are my current beauty favourites. I have been using this new products for a few weeks now and I really like them. I love organic skincare and organic beauty products in general.
2. The second one are two products that are becoming staples in my bathroom. Biobaza shower gel and Biobaza deodorant. I have repurchased both of them for several times now. They have natural mild smell and deodorant really does the job.
4. Next one is Mádara Organic Skincare. I was really surprised by this one. I have never heard of it until I was shopping with my friend on Black Friday. She recommended it to me, so I bought it. And I must say that I am impressed. Hence I am using it almost every day and I want to try more products from them.
5. Further more, I am using this hand cream constantly. It is a staple for more then 3 years now. And it will stay like this for a long time I think:). This hand cream has saved my hands when I was working in my two previous jobs. Also the other products from the L’Occitane shea butter range are amazing!
6. The last one is another new brand for me. I wanted to try it for a long time. And now when I am using it, I am asking myself: “Why didn’t I try it before?!”. The texture is very light and has a very mild natural smell. It absorbs into the skin very quickly. After few hours skin still feels soft and nourished. It has also a vegan certificate. I would like to try some more products from Bio – Vegane for sure.
You can find my previous post here:)