In one month this blog will be celebrating three years anniversary. Starting this blog I didn’t know if it is for me or not. I just had a wish to start doing something of my own. To write my own thoughts and send them into the world.
After a few years writing and growing my blog I know this is it. To help other young girls, who are in a bad life situations or have been born in a bad environment. I want to share with you my own experiences and tips. Tips for changing our negative thoughts into productive mindfulness. How to get things done on day to day basis. How to cook healthy and how to ease the transition from unhealthy eating to healthy diet. Through the 2020 I will share with you, books that I loved and can help you with personal growth.
Here are a few quick tips, how to start changing your life:
- Never say: “I can’t do everything in one day!”!..Because nobody can! Keep in mind, that when you’ll be starting to work on yourself, sometimes you wouldn’t see any progress in weeks. Don’t let this fact discourage you. This is completely normal. Some things need a bit more time to show.
- Always be organized. Once a week take half of hour to organize your week and write down all of the things that need to be done till the end of the week.
- Start tracking your money flows. Your incomes and expenses write down on a paper or on computer. Find out what is your financial status.
- Try to keep up with healthy eating and doing sports.
- Remember Sundays are for fun and relaxing.
Find my previous post here.;)
Find my product here.;)
Check my Instagram.;)
This site uses “*” affiliate links.