OMG, I think that this is so important topic to talk about! How to find love? In this post I will tell you some good tips when it comes about finding the right life partner.
There are many people still searching for the right person to come along. But there are also a lot of people who have found “the one”. The difference between them is not in the “how good they are” but in “how they think”. Let me explain with some tips that follow.
A Few Tips to follow to find the “right one”:
- Firstly and most important is: You must put yourself in the first place instead of everything else! You must develop the self awareness. For example: if you want that some man or woman loves you, than you must firstly love yourself! If some of you who are reading this have a really bad relationship, I’m almost 100% sure that you feel very negatively about yourself. So, you must firstly do everything you can, to start loving yourself again.
- Secondly, do you follow your goals, did you make them or write down any, do you dream about something to achieve? What do you want from life? What are your five major things, that could make you unconditionally happy?…this are the questions that you need to answer for yourself! You need to know what do you want for yourself. Only like that you can search for the similar personality with similar goals. People with different goals in life don’t get along.
- The third thing is to do exercise. Exercising isn’t just about being fit, but it’s mostly to be “mind-fit”. There are so many beneficial effects of exercising: exercise boosts up immune system, cardiovascular system, improve skin and lungs function, produces better concentration, better mood and mind awareness,..and so much more. For the exercise you can do anything! Running, walking, skiing, pilates, yoga, walking, swimming,..literally anything.
- I think that the fourth thing that matters, is to intentionally start hanging out with different groups of people. Try to go out with some other friends, enroll in a different gym, invite work colleagues for a lunch in a different restaurant and so on.
- Write a long list with two sides about all your ex-partners. On one side write down what qualities you did like, and on the other side write down the qualities you absolutely didn’t like. When you’re done, you’ll see in general what kind of personality your potential partner must have. For example: if you like doing sports or you like that your partner would do sports. Then don’t try making a relationship with someone who doesn’t do sport, but looks very very nice.
So when you do all these things you’ll see that something magical can happen. When person puts itself on a fist place and figures out the exact picture of the partner she or he wants. Then you can patiently wait, with the thrust that the “right one” is coming, because you have found yourself. Be grateful for the beautiful human being that is coming to you.